Reassurance with Private Pregnancy Ultrasound • Quick flexible appointments • Avoid long wait to for the first NHS 12 week scan • Get reassurance if revious miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy • Extra time taken to reassure you
• Attention to detail in each scan
• Privacy and respect
• 3D technology not used at the routine NHS scans
• Additional screening tests such as Non Invasive Prenatal Testing are not used routinely in the NHS scans
Put your mind at ease with Private Pregnancy Scans
They scans provide essential reassurance between your NHS scans.
If you are having private maternity or obstetric care, then these scans are ideal and will complement your care.
You will get to spend quality time with your baby.
You can have as many family members attend the scan
If you wish to know the fetal sex or gender, you do not have to wait until the NHS 20 week scan.
Your get peronalised care in a warm friently environment
The bonding between parents to be and baby is enhanced.
• Early pregnancy/viability and dating scans give you early reassurance
• Gender scans help with planning baby gender reveal parties and showers
• 3D and 4D scans give you an early peek of baby and enjoy the intricate movements baby makes. Made more special when your bring the family
These scans are not designed to replace your NHS scans but complement them
These scans are not designed to replace your NHS scans but to complement the NHS service
Best of all, you can self-refer as GP referrals are not needed.
Check the reviews of parents that have had private scans and see how this gives them peace of mind and is great for the family overall.
For more information or to book a session, please call our clinic or email us.